Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Nothing on the Schedule Tonight...Day 43 of Thankfulness

This has been the first night in a VERY long time that we had nothing planned! It-Was-Glorious!!!  I was able to fix dinner (meatloaf and potatoes - one of my favs), do two loads of laundry which one is folded and put away (huge accomplishment for me folks), and my most favorite part - walking with my family.  It was a lovely fall night.  I loved hearing my sweet kids singing together and actually having conversations. I am so thankful for this night of just being together as a family.  I am thankful my daughter wanted and enjoyed helping me prepare dinner and clean up the kitchen afterwards.  I am thankful that my hubby told me I looked pretty tonight, grabbed my hand and kissed me.  There is something so sweet when your husband stops and says those things.  It is easy to get caught up being parents and forget to tell the one you love sweet things and hold your hand and kiss you.  I am very thankful for Josh, he's truly one of a kind.  I am thankful for my sweet children.
Thank you God for my family, You are so good!

Myrtle girl practicing her obedience training


Hadley and her puppy

Not wanting me to take her picture

Meatloaf, potatoes, ketchup, and applesauce face

Singing Baa Baa Black Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment