Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful for Answers....Day 58

What.A.Week.  I must say this week has been up and down, sideways, upside down, every way but the smooth, upright way.  Despite the extremely rough days, I could still hear God whispering, " I am here, trust Me."  It is very easy to trust when things are going the way you want them and a bit more harder to hang in there when things get tough.
One of Ann Voskamp's post today really encouraged me and reminded me to stop and really listen and hear what God has to say.  Thankful for God's voice. Thankful that He is always holding my hand.

Soul, no matter what happens today -- feel it right there -- His Hand is holding yours. No matter what happens -- when He's holding you up, there's no falling down -- *He's got you.*

"Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand."

Psalm 37:24

1 comment: