Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Day With My Girl

I always look forward to the times I get to hang out with my daughter.  She was in need of some warmer clothes/shoes so we decided to go shopping.  She isn't really a big fan of shopping for clothes (is she really my daughter? lol) but throw in Olive Garden and she was happy to go.  It was definitely a much needed day to just be with my girl.  I am so thankful that I have a daughter, thankful she loves to hang out with me, thankful we enjoyed just being together.  I would have to say my most favorite moment was on our way home.  She had brought a book to read but it had gotten too dark outside for her to see so we ended up practicing math.  She is really into learning her multiplication facts and so she wanted me to keep asking her to give her problems.  After we exhausted that, we decided to find some fun songs and sing and dance in the car.  Our playlist: Party in the U.S.A. (don't judge, it's a fun song to rock out to), Taylor Swift, and we ended with Rolling in the Deep and Rumor Has It by Adele.  We pulled into our garage as Rumor Has It came on and we just stayed in the car, turned the music up and sang and danced in our seats.  It.Was.So.Fun!!! Love that Hadley loves to sing and dance, and just have fun! Thankful she is a great reminder for me to let loose and have fun!  Thank you God for my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment