Sunday, October 6, 2013

Meals with Friends, Beautiful Warm Day...A lot To Be Thankful For on Day 48

It is always great to share a meal with friends.  Today we had the joy of having both lunch and dinner with friends of ours.  I think the best part was that they weren't planned but decided in the moment.  I think when those kind of meals happen it shows there is a real friendship involved, thankful for those friendships!
It was very unseasonably warm today, I am so ready for Fall weather, which may be here tomorrow!  I am thankful that my kids were able to play outside with their friends most of the day, that we were able to do some outside work, and that I put out my Fall decor!  There is something that just allows me to take a deep breath and stop and be joyful when I am able to clean, rearrange, and decorate my house.  It is fun for me and I feel as if I accomplished something.
Depsite still not knowing where my sweet son will be going soon, there are many things to be thankful and joyful for today. I still have that peace that God has it all under control, sometimes it is hard to find when those stressful moments come up, but still thankful. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment