Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 69...Seeking Wisdom from Great People

There is a peace when you know there are just those certain people that you can call day or night and they are there.  I am so thankful that I am able to pick up my phone and call a friend despite the distance and share concerns, ask for prayer, and seek advice.  I am thankful for "family" who I can ask last minute if I can stop over and seek Godly wisdom for particular things going on in my life.  I am also thankful of how awesome God is and how He ties things together, such as the current sermon series at church "Hearing God" and how I have seen this at work these past few weeks.  I am thankful for a God that never leaves.  I am thankful that He uses special people in my life to remind me that He has got this and I just need to Let Go and Let Him do His thing.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment