Monday, October 7, 2013

The Cool Crisp Air and the First Night of Hot Chocolate and Marshmellows...Day 49

Lovin' this awesome cool, crisp, Fall weather tonight! I was outside most of the evening at obedience class for Myrtle and I loved being in a hoodie and still a bit chilly! I am so thankful for the changing of seasons, I honestly do not know if I'd like living somewhere where the seasons didn't change.  They remind me of God's creation and how amazing He is. Here is my list of thankfulness and joy for today:
1. Weather temps in the 60's and sunny
2. Rain last night to water my mums
3. Wearing my boots!
4. Hoodies
5. Tomato Soup and grilled cheese for dinner
6. My first cup of hot chocolate and marshmellows of the season in my bed while I write this (and look up fun compound sentence activities for school).
7. My sweet son wanting me to hold him and carry him to the car when I picked him up today.
8. My sweet Hadley coming down to tell me she couldn't sleep until she gave me another hug goodnight.
9. God's love and peace during times when worry tries to take over


Kiddos enjoying their soup and grilled cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment