Tuesday, October 8, 2013

10 Days Until My Goal is Reached...Day 50 of Thankfulness

Hard to believe I began this journy of being thankful and finding joy just fifty days ago! I am just ten days from my initial goal.  I have decided to keep going, to make this a life long goal.  I have said it before, this has been life changing.
I am thankful for the following today:
1. My sweet Landry boy running to me and sitting on  my lap after dinner just hugging me; he knew just what I needed tonight.
2. My awesome co-workers; Missy and Shelly. I seriously could not have asked for two better teachers to teach with.
3.  My wonderful husband who knew I wasn't up to dealing with dinner took the initiative and made us dinner tonight!
4. I am in my bed before 9pm!
5. My precious daughter coming  to tell me goodnight one more time like last night, melts my heart.
6. My family still loves me even when I'm having a bad day and can be grumpy.
7. That God is still and always will be good!

1 comment:

  1. I especially love #6. Isn't it wonderful to have people in your life who truly love you unconditionally?! You have friends that love you that way too!! I'm so glad you are going to continue this thankfulness journey!! You are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete