Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Keep on Keepin' On..Day 70

I.HATE.FINDING.CHILDCARE.  I know not really what my blog should start out since it is about me being thankful.  I am still thankful, I am, but I do hate finding childcare.  This was the week our newly hired persons were to start but both have now pretty much fell through, so back to the drawing board.  It is so hard, but I know God has this, and all will be okay. I am thankful that my boy does well at adapting to this craziness the past few weeks, he hasn't seemed to mind being with different people.  I am thankful for intuitions and those "gut" parent feelings.  I am especially thankful that both Josh and I had those "gut" feelings today.  I am thankful for God letting us know some information before they began watching our son, what a huge blessing.  We are going to keep at this and I know God has a special person/place for Landry boy. I am thankful for last years sitter who is graciously watching him tomorrow. :)  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment