Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 59...Thankful for a Praying Husband

On our way home from a football game we encountered a very bad accident which shut down all 4 lanes and life flight had to come.  As we were sitting there I couldn't help but think, "Wow, that could have been us!  How sad for whomever is being life flighted, I hope they will live."  After a few minutes of Josh and I saying how awful this wreck is and how sad, he then said, "Hey, let's pray for these people."  We stopped talking and Josh prayed.  I am so thankful my husband is a pray-er, he believes in prayer, and that he is so incredibly thoughtful.  I am happy to call him my husband and so thankful that God placed him in my life many years ago.  I continue to pray for all who was involved in that accident tonight.  God is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment