Monday, October 21, 2013

Leftovers, Smiley Children, Clean House and My Warm Bed...Day 62

Some nights are just, well, sweet; especially on a Monday night.   When I woke up this morning at o'dark thirty, I was not looking forward to this day.  I was very tired, cold, and my bed was warm and everyone else in my house was still snoozing.  However, the day went well and especially so when I came home.  We have an awesome gal watching Landry this week until his new caregiver starts. It has been awesome to be able to leave and know my guy is happy since he's been with his favorite girl and two I am having her do some housecleaning for me, which is FANTABULOUS!!! It is nice to walk in and have the house in better shape then when you left in the morning.  Thanks Cara! You rock!  I am so thankful for great people like her who has been such an important part of our family since our little man was born and has been a great role model for my daughter!
I am also thankful that I didn't have to think about what I was going to fix for dinner tonight since we had awesome left overs which included homemade noodles, mashed potatoes from Nanny's party and leftovers from Olive Garden from Hadley and I's shopping excursion yesterday.  It is little things like leftovers that make me joyful.  It is hearing my children laugh as they run outside after dinner that leaves me thankful.  Now I am thankful that it is just a little past 9pm and I am in my nice warm bed.  Thankful. God is good!

1 comment:

  1. You sound really happy today!! What a blessing! Glad you are finding so much joy in the little things!

    ReplyDelete