Sunday, December 29, 2013

Organizing... Day 130


I sometimes tend to get little down when Christmas is over and when I'm taking down my Christmas decorations.  However, today as we were taking everything down, Josh said something that made perfect sense.  "It's a new year, new things, and another year with me!" He is a very wise man! 
So as I took things down, I began organizing and rearranging furniture, something I love to do.  I am thankful for new beginnings, thankful for rearranged furniture,  makes our house seem different, and I'm thankful for my sweet and wise hubby who reminded me of the positive.
I am thankful for a few more days off of work to be with my kids.  God is good!
Here are some pics of our obnoxious puppy who thought she was helping me take down the tree today..she's adorable but a big pain in the rear!


1 comment: