Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 112...Girl Time, Hot Chocolate, and Christmas Lights

Aside from my family, there is something so rare and sweet when you have that friend who will drop everything and just simply be there.  I was blessed tonight to have that precious time with two of my closest friends, one on the phone Alicia and one in person, Brittany.  I wish that I could see Alicia more then a few times a year, but I am so thankful for our daily texts and phone calls.  She always knows what to say, when to say it, and these past few days, I've really needed her.
Tonight I was able to just sit with Brittany over hot chocolate to talk, vent, and be in the of presence of Christmas lights and baby giggles from baby Prayli.  I am so thankful that God has brought her into my life and always knows when I need a hug and q/t time, no matter what else is going on.

I am blessed with these two friends.  God is good!

1 comment: