Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 116...Thankful For Catching Up

There is a lot of negativity on Facebook, but the one positive I love is chatting with family that you haven't seen or talked to in awhile! A conversation with my cousin struck up all because a comment was made on a picture I posted tonight.  I am so thankful that we were able to catch up and talk about things going on in our lives.  I am thankful that even though we don't get to see each other very much that we can still stay connected and pick up where we left off.  Family is a precious precious gift that God has given us, and is something that all of us take for granted.  We are not promised tomorrow.  I am so thankful for the gift of family.  I am thankful for midnight chats on Facebook with my cousin!  I am thankful that I was able to kiss my kids tonight as I tucked them into bed.  God is so good!

1 comment: