Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 131...Cosby Show with My Girl

I am absolutely lovin' introducing my girl to the all time classic show - The Cosby's! Her giggles throughout are so fun to hear and watch.  It is sad when your kids grow up, but there are so many fun things that you can do as your child gets older, for me right now, watching shows other than cartoons!  I wish there were more family shows like The Cosby Show on now.  I have always loved The Cosby's and have the whole 1st season thanks to my husband who bought it 10 yrs ago for my birthday!
Thankful for this day and spending it with my kiddos.  Thankful for visits from great-grandparents and a nice winter comfort food dinner, baked steak, mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli, and sweet potatoes with marshmallows and brown sugar.  I am most certainly thankful for ending the night in bed with my sweet girl watching The Cosby Show! I am wishing Christmas break would never end!

5 comments: