Saturday, December 28, 2013

Family Time...Day 128

It is always fun to watch cousins who don't see each other often, play together. Today was our family Christmas with my dad, grandparents, and my brother and his family, and the cousins sure enjoyed each other.  They remind me of old friends who may never see each other often, but always pick up where they left off.  I am thankful my kids have cousins to grow up with even though we live a few hours apart.  Today was also family picture day, something my grandma really wanted and I know she prayed really hard that none of the kids would be sick and that it wouldn't snow so we could get a picture of the whole family.  To my surprise it went smoothly considering we had six kids with a 2 yr.old, 2- 3yr. olds, 2-7 yr.olds, and an 8 yr.old. :) I believe we got at least a few with EVERYONE looking at the camera!  I think the most enjoyable part was at the end and we let the kids just play and pose how they wanted; they will probably be the best shots! Thankful for family time, thankful my grandma got her wish of having this picture taken!
Here are a few shots from the photo shoot and of today!





No comments:

Post a Comment