Friday, February 7, 2014

Thankfulness - Day 169

The things I am thankful for today:
1. Going back to school - missed teaching due to the snow days, missed my students, missed our "routine"
2. Hearing my girl talk and talk and talk about her favorite game - Mindcraft
3. Having my girl join me in bed to watch House Hunters and to talk about writing a book together - seriously how awesome and it makes this English teachin' momma proud
4. My son not wanting me to go when I went to work today, it breaks my heart and makes me joyful at the same time
5. My sons reaction when I picked him up today - squealed with excitement and told me all about his day
6. Getting our 1/4 of a cow - absolutely love having fresh beef in our freezer and not the crap you get in the store
7. Warm glazed donut and hot chocolate before going to sleep tonight and brought to me from my awesoome hubby
8. Clean, warm sheets
9. My healthy kids - yes we have on-going issues with Landry but after a little boy losing his life to cancer this week, puts things into perspective
10.  That I get to see my dad tomorrow, hang out, enjoy a basketball game, good food, and catching up on life
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment