Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dance Party...Day 184

I love that this day has seemed like a long day, those are the best when it's the weekend.  I love that the whole day was spent together as a family.  Despite my little guy coming in our bed at 6:30 when we didn't have to be up for awhile, I love that he comes in and snuggles with us.  I love that we went to church together, had lunch with dear friends.  I love that this afternoon I could hear my daughter and husband talking over their serious game of Mine craft.  My most favorite part of the day was at dinner time.  We were all in the kitchen preparing dinner and Josh had his music on.  He and I started to dance which made the kids laugh, (probably because my husband had a cousin Eddy hat and he dances like those dancing Santa dolls at the store :))  The kids then joined in and it was so fun and we all were laughing, care free, dancing. These are the moments that make memories.  Our day didn't end with the dance party, it ended at bedtime when Landry crawled on my lap and Hadley being her normal funny self.  I was teaching Landry his address and his birthday when Hadley started to answer with funny words which then Landry would repeat and do his awesome deep belly laugh.  We were all laughing so hard those next 15 min. Loved this day. Love making memories with my family. God is good!


Sweet pictures of Landry giving "lovins" to his daddy at Hadley's game yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment