Saturday, February 22, 2014

Score- A Basket and A Date Night- Day 183

Today was a glorious day! I slept in, the sun was shining, and the weather was warm enough where I didn't need a coat!
My daughter had a basketball game today and she made a basket! It was awesome! The whole crowd cheered and the best part was that my girl felt like a million bucks! She hasn't made a basket all season which isn't a big deal, she's in 2nd grade, first year playing, and they only practice one night per week. She's actually strong in defense, but had made a goal to make a basket by the end of the season. Today she accomplished her goal with it being her next to last game! It was simply awesome to watch!
My hubby and I also had a much needed date night! Love spending time with my man, love having a nice warm dinner with no interruptions. We also stumbled upon a free music show which was very good.  So thankful for this life and the people I get to share it with!  God is good!

My extremely happy girl after making her basket today!
Enjoying this beautiful day
Enjoying the music on our date!




No comments:

Post a Comment