Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Simple Little Things in Life...Day 20

What a busy day! I have worked several hours on lesson plans and assessments, yet feel like I have not accomplished anything!  It is so easy to get caught up in work, life, laundry, etc and forget to stop and be thankful for little things.  Tonight while running errands for my classroom I decided to stop and feed my belly and my brain.  There is a restaurant in up town Athens that is probably one of my favorite; Broney's! They have the best cheese fries with spicy ranch sauce and amazing sweet peach tea.  So I grabbed some take out and went home to continue working.  Thankful for this job even though at the moment it's stressing me out hard core and thankful for little things such as yummy food!  If you haven't caught on yet while reading my blogs, I love food and I love my sweet tea!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment