Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Singing With My Girl..Day 37 of Joyfulness

I absolutely LOVE TO SING!!  I am so thankful that my daughter loves to as well.  Tonight was one of those special moments in the car.  I had picked her and her friends up from youth group and praise team practice and dropped her friends off who live in our same neighborhood just down the street.  It has become a thing for Hadley to jump up in the front seat to ride maybe 30 seconds in our little neighborhood back to our house.  On our very brief ride back to our house the song "Over Come" by Jeremy Camp came on,  one of our favorites we sing at church and listen to on the radio, so as always I start singing, and then I hear a sweet voice join in along with me.  It was such a precious moment, both of us singing and worshipping God together, a moment where it was completely not planned or wasn't somewhere like church where everyone else was singing.  It really is a moment that is hard to explain unless you were there to capture it yourself.  If I could've;  I would've recorded it; no actually I would've made time stand still and treasure it a bit longer.  I am so thankful that we live in a place where we can choose to listen to what we want, sing when we want, and most of all praise God through singing whenever we want. I am so thankful my daughter who not only loves to sing but loves to sing to God and will just do it without being asked and will do it in any place such as the car.  Love my girl, love her heart.  God is good!
I am bummed I didn't take any pics of her today, but she is beautiful on the inside and out.  
I was able to take a picture of Landry and I this morning, he woke up very early right as I was walking out the door a little after 6:00 am today.  He was in a super good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment