Sunday, September 29, 2013

Smiles, Laughs, Running, Sliding, Family and Fun..Day 41

Today was such a fun day! One of my most favorite things to do with my kids is go to a pumpkin patch!  We found a great place in Hebron, Ohio, called Pigeon Roost Farm.  This was our second time ever going, Landry's first, and our kids absolutely love it.  There is so much to do from slides, swings, tunnels, corn mazes, hay rides, food, etc.  I am so thankful for this awesome family day.  I am thankful we met up with my cousin Erica and her kids, hubby, and my aunt Judy.  I am thankful for the laughter that our girls make, thankful for catching up, thankful for a day away from our everyday life.  I am thankful I am a photo freak and caputred nearly 100 pictures today.  Don't worry I will only share about 1/4 of them below! So thankful for Fall, thankful the weather today was perfect for a day at the pumpkin patch.  Incredibly thankful for this day!  God is so good!






















No comments:

Post a Comment