Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall is Here...Day 25 of Thankfulness

Yay!!! Love love love this beautiful weather we had today! Fall weather automatically puts me in a good mood, the crisp cool air which allows the jeans, sweaters, and my absolute fav - BOOTS! 
Yes, today, I am thankful for boots. I busted them out tonight on my date night with my hubby!
Since it is Friday and it is 10:30 which means it is an hour past my bedtime and beyond exhausted, I am going to just list the other items I am thankful for:
1. q/t dinner with my hubby tonight
2. BOOTS - yes I said it for the 3rd time :)
3. my dog Jake - it is true what they say, a dog is a (wo)mans best friend, he is usually with me wherever I go, I love that he just knows when I may be having a bad day, seriously, he does, he will just come and snuggle with me, thankful that God provided animals to be companions
4. prayer - prayer is helping me to not completely worry about Landry and his pre-school
5. peace - God is instilling peace in place of a lot of worry
God is good!
Thank you for all of your comments, messages, and your prayers for Landry. It really means a lot.

Yes - I had to take a picture of my first fall boot appearance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment