Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 239 - Target Therapy, Windows Rolled Down and Singing Random Songs Loudly In The Car

I am so thankful I am in my own bed since I left at 6:30 am and it is now 10:50pm, I'm wiped.  After a nearly 3 hour intense doctors appointment, since I was close to a Target, I decided to stop in and do a little retail therapy.  There is something about trying on new clothes, looking at fun purses, and of course looking for something for my kiddos that can brighten a persons mood.  I happily walked out with a few shirts,and a fun dress.  My drive home was an hour long, the sun was setting, and the air was nice and cool, so I decided to put my music on shuffle, roll the windows down and sing.  Singing always brings me joy, and so tonight as I was driving; Whitney Houston, Sugarland, Taylor Dayne, Todd Agnew, Pink, and other randomness played in my car.  Thankful for a chance to unwind and thankful for retail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment