Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 238 - Resurrection Day = Hope

I am incredibly thankful for this beautiful day that God gave us today. It was warm, sunny, and beautiful.  Today is such an important day - Easter - Resurrection of Jesus.  The sermon today was one of the most simple, yet it spoke directly to my heart, it was a beautiful message.  I have so much that I want to write about in how the sermon really spoke to me today, but it's late, and I am beyond exhausted so I will unpack that tomorrow.  I will let the pictures speak for my thankfulness of today.  Happy Easter! God is good.

 As soon as Hadley put on her dress; Landry said, "Let's dance." Melted my heart.
 Love that smile of my girl
 They were saying the Prince and Princess were dancing
 Their favorite game - MONSTER
 My sweet babies

 On the church steps - Landry's new "cheese" grin
 Family photo
Landry's favorite toy from his Easter gift from Nanny/Pappaw - every time he flipped the bunnies he would laugh so hard - thankful I captured that face

No comments:

Post a Comment