Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 223 - Morning Breakfast Fun

Thankfully we all feel somewhat normal today! I was happy to have a few cups of coffee after not having any for three days.  Our power was out this morning so we decided to go to our favorite restaurant in Athens for breakfast - Casa Nueva.  It was such a fun morning with lots of laughter, smiles, learning letters, playing Hang Man, cars, pretend, and of course yummy food and coffee! I realized today as I was watching Josh and Landry going over letters and having Landry recognize his name on paper, that my little guy is no longer a toddler, but a little boy.  He is speaking in sentences, saying bigger words, using so much expression, and just growing up.  I am also was in awe of how much older my Hadley Grace is, she will be eight in just a few months, so hard to believe.  It seems that you don't really see how much your children grow because of the rat race of life, but when you have small moments such as this morning, you see just how much they have grown.  Thankful for our power going out so that we could have this time this morning.  Thankful for the still moments this morning with my family.  God is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment