Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 237- Family Day- Celebrating My Grandma's Birthday On The Farm



Today was a sweet day spent with my family.  I haven't seen my grandparents or my brother and his family since Christmas. I love going back "home" in the country on the farm, so peaceful and beautiful. I also was able to see a special friend and one of my "moms" growing up. I am so thankful for days where I can spend time with people I cherish, but rarely get to see.  I am thankful and so blessed that my grandparents are alive and healthy and we were able to celebrate my grandmas 79th birthday. She's such a strong and beautiful lady who has also and still plays a big role in my life. Thankful for a day where my kids could run around with their cousins.  Blessed.
My brother, grandma, and I
Absolutely hysterical watching these two cruise around
Precious
My nephew Lukey and I
Happy birthday grandma
Amazing view
Beautiful sky at sunset on the farm
Snuggles with great-grandma
My kiddos with Pappaw Randy




No comments:

Post a Comment