Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 222 - Box of Chocolates

As much as it drives me crazy, I find it a bit funny that my Hadley loves to sample things.  These things that she sometimes samples do not always belong to her, which brings the humor to the situation.  Today Hadley received her box of chocolates that she sold for school.  She had only asked me to order her one, and the rest were what others ordered.  I come home and she couldn't wait to tell me the candy was in and that they tasted soo good. I asked her how she knew and she said, "Well, I opened just a few boxes, tried them, they were soo good!" I had told her they were for other people.  This is the response that after a few minutes was hilarious, " Well, I just took two, and I taped the boxes back up!" Oh, my Hadley.  She really has no ill intentions to be disobedient, she literally just thought it would be okay to "sample" them.  There have been other things that she has "sampled" and it makes me smile.  Love her. Love her "samples". In some sort of weird way, this reminds me of the simplicity of life.  She finds the joy in little things like a box of chocolates.  There is always so much I can learn from my children. Thank you God for my sweet girl and for simplicity and joy in the little things.

1 comment: