Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 214 - My Sweet Kiddos

I am thankful for the rare sweet moments that I capture between my kiddos.  They are at that age where they constantly fight, yell, scream, hit, you name it, they do it. Their fighting drives me  insane.  However, they can be loving on sweet occasions, like today at Nanny's.  Hadley learned how to play a song on the piano this week and while she was playing for me, Landry climbed up beside her and "played".  I wanted to freeze that moment because they were both smiling, both playing, and there were NO words that resembled any fighting.  I took some great pictures to remember that they do get along on occasion. :)  I am thankful that my kiddos have each other.  I am thankful for precious moments like today.  I am also thankful that I came home around 9:30 after being gone all day and finding a wonderful note with a box full of goodies from Hadley.  God is good like this sometimes, showing me that I am loved in simple ways by my kiddos.



No comments:

Post a Comment