Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 211- Mommy-Daughter Fun Day

Today was Hadley's first day of Spring Break. I had to take the day off for a Dr.'s appt., so this afternoon it was quality time with my girl! I am thankful for these days, and I can tell making these special times really mean a lot to my girl. We started the day off with going to a movie, followed by shoe shopping, and ending with dinner at our new restaurant that just opened today- Texas Roadhouse! Hadley has literally been counting the days (so have I) as to when this place would open. It was a fun and much needed day with my girl.  I am thankful that she gets so excited to spend one on one time with me, thankful we share common interests, and thankful that she loves to have a good time by laughing! I am thankful that random times during the day she would hug me and say she loves me.  My heart is full tonight.  God is good!
Shoe
 shopping
Modeling her new shoes with a little bit of craziness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment