Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 199 - Thankfulness

I have been finding myself wishing away this week, which I know one is not suppose to wish away the days.  However, days when my mind and heart are full of anxiousness, I find myself wishing the days away.  It is kind of silly that I somehow think once Friday hits and it is the weekend that somehow my anxiousness will dissipate into the air. I am still thankful though, for the everyday blessings I have.
1. The run of excitement of Landry when I picked him up today and that he said "Hold you, mommy!" And how he hugged me ever so tightly.
2. Girl to girl talks with Hadley - realizing that days she has a hard time when she gets home that it stems from something that seems petty to us as adults but are HUGE to children.
3.  My husband and his appreciation of the dinner I cooked tonight.
4. My husband going grocery shopping, taking Landry, and putting them away so I could get some work/studying done.
5.  Hadley asking me to tuck her in bed, this doesn't happen much anymore since she is almost 8 yrs old :/
6.  That God loves me despite my mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment