Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 205 - Sunshine and Laughter

Today was absolutely gorgeous! When I arrived home from work it was warm (compared to what the weather has been) and the sun was shining! When I pulled in the driveway, my daughter and our neighbor were happily running around outside in the yard. I could hear and see laughter and fun.  One of my favorite things about living where we do is the neighbors friends we have that are next door and across the street.  I love as it gets warmer most often our evenings begin and end in the driveway as the kids and dogs run around and the adults sip on a beverage and engage in conversation. I have missed those during this long winter despite our few meet ups sledding this winter.  I am thankful for how the sun can just lighten anyone's mood and bring so much joy to children and adults, and to dogs too!  I am thankful to be talking to our friends again in our driveways.  I am thankful for our house and our neighborhood that we live in.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment