Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful for a Wonderful Doctor for My Landry Boy..Day 84

Since my sweet Landry boy has been born there has been a lot of sickness and struggle to find the right doctor.  Living in a small town when it comes to finding excellent medical care is hard to find and has taken literally almost 3 yrs. for us to find it for our son Landry.  Yesterday we had his 3 yr. check up and it was with an excellent pediatrician.  She is pretty popular here and hard to see, infact when we switched to this practice she was not taking any new patients.  We have seen her maybe just one other time and at that time we were very pleased with her.  While Landry is growing and everything, there are a few concerning issues that we as his parents have and so does his doctor.  I am so thankful for her because not only does she have very similiar medical practices as my husband and I do i.e. less antibiotics/meds, more natural ways to handle things, and getting to the bottom of issues he is having, but she is also a mom and she takes the time to really listen, and I truly believe she handles her concerns as she would her own children.
I am thankful that God has provided us with this excellent care from this doctor.  I am also thankful that this doctor has an open door policy, even if we can't get in to see her when we need to, she has told us to have the nurse get her anyways and she'd be there.  It's very evident that Landry needs this type of care and I am thankful that God has provided him with her.  God is the ultimate provider!
Landry boy at 1 month

No comments:

Post a Comment