Monday, November 4, 2013

Pappaw Art...Day 76

There is no one like Pappaw! This is Josh's grandpa who happens to be Landry's favorite buddy and Hadley is his little angel. I am so thankful for him.  From the moment I met him, he has and still hugs and kisses me on the cheek everytime he sees me.  He is a very strong and opinionated, but in a good way. You never have to guess with um, he gives it to you straight.  He loves my children so much and to me that is something you can't take for granted.  If three days go by and he hasn't seen the kids he makes sure we visit or he comes to see them.  I am thankful for being such a great father figure to Josh, because josh is a wonderful husband to me.  Today he went through surgery to remove cancer from his kidney. Praise God all is well and he'll be home Wednesday.  When we went to visit him tonight you could see his face light up when he saw his angel Hadley and his day Landry. 
Thank you God for watching over him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment