Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful for My Sweet and Beautiful Friend- Brittany...Day 85

I know I have mentioned her before, but she's definitely worth mentioning again. :) Brittany - she is such a beautiful lady with her beautiful, giving, and compassionate heart and her contagious smile.  I am so blessed that God brought her into my life about a year ago.  Just in this short year, we have seen each other through some very low and very high times.  There were a few times that without her being there for me, I am not sure how I would've made it through the day.  I absolutely love that every week our families get together and study the Bible and pray for each other.  I love that we can just hang out and share some really deep and personal things in our lives without feeling any judgement, but just love and acceptance.  I am thankful that Brittany is one of those friends that you know you will have for life and she will always give you the honest truth, and will always be there for you no matter what.  I am thankful that I know I can always call her for advice, to vent, and most of all to ask for prayer.  Thank you Jesus for bringing such a sweet friend in my life and answering a prayer of mine since we moved to Athens six years ago, thank you for Brittany!
Last Spring - Double Date Night at Lake Hope

Fun Gals Night Out to Support the Pregnancy Care Center

No comments:

Post a Comment