Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 101....Good Friday with My Family

Today was Black  good friday for the Lynch household.  We all slept in, went to brunch, and then went to the movies along with the rest of Athens County. lol But it was a fun day.  We haven't had a day where it was just the four of us, not on any particular schedule, just a family day, loved it.
The movie was Frozen which is pretty cute and funny, but I absolutely loved watching the expressions on both Landry's and Hadley's faces more than the movie itself.  Their glazed over look of wonder is something precious to look at.  To hear their giggles throughout the movie is pure music to my ears.  I am so thankful for this day, a day off of work, a day off of house chores, and day of just simply being a family.  God is good!
Landry engaged in his popcorn and movie

Sweet boys

And this funny face is what encompasses my little girl - always making us laugh and being silly

1 comment: