Friday, November 8, 2013

My Students...Day 80!

I absolutely love being a teacher.  Being a teacher is definitely a calling.  Despite how my students can drive me crazy, I absolutley love them! I am so thankful for each of my fouth graders.  Each of them have their unique qualities, which makes each day a challenge and something I look forward to.  I am thankful that I am able to learn a lot by each and every one of them.  I am thankful that they want to share everything with me and can't wait to come into class.  I am thankful that in my particular class, they all have something to say and they are always willing to help me in the room.  I am especially thankful for one student in general, who is incredibly sweet, has has a smile on his face, and the first one to volunteer to do other things in the room..
I am thankful that he has taught me to enjoy the things we have and that we do not need much to be joyful in life.  Thank you God for allowing me to be apart of these students lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment