Saturday, November 9, 2013

Celebrating 3 Awesome Years of My Little Man's Life....Day 81

Happy 3rd birthday to my sweet, energetic, fun, big cheek, little guy Landry! I am so so thankful for this little man. He has brought so much joy into my life and I know many others as well.  You can't help but smile when he is in the room, he grins the biggest smile and his cute chubby big cheeks just glow and swallow his face whole with those cheeks! I am so blessed that God chose me to be his momma!
I am thankful for all of our family and close "friends" (who are really family)who celebrated his birthday with us.  It was so awesome to see his face light up everytime someone walked through the door today, he is very loved!  I am thankful that he had such a great day and was surrounded by people who love and care for him so much!
Landry has taught me a lot about life since he was born.  He has taught me to keep trusting God through all of his sicknesses, he has taught me a lot about experiencing and have real joy in my life.  I am thankful that Landry is full of life and can always smile even when he felt bad (which has been a lot) he just keeps on pushing through no matter what.  I am thankful that his heart overflows with love for others.  There isn't anyone that he wouldn't give a hug and a kiss too!  Landry is such a sweetheart and I am so glad I am able to say he is my son, love him so much. Thank you God for giving me my Landry Bracken!
1st Valentine's Day - 2/11

Spring 2011

1st Birthday 11/9/11
Infectious smile!


An example of him being sick hence his face broke out
but he always smiled!!

I am 2!!! 11/12 Wearing the sweater/pants his daddy wore when he was 2

I am 3!! Eating lunch today at his party!

No comments:

Post a Comment