Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Incredibly Thankful for Landry's New Caregiver...Day 78

It is very true when you keep having faith that God has it all worked out, He truly does.  It's been a long road with my son's caregiver situation.  However, as of last week thanks to my co-worker recommending her neighbor, we now have someone who truly loves my son and it's only been three days that he has been going.  Her name is Anita, she is a mom, lives on a dairy farm which means my son loves it.  She has kittens, dogs, chickens, and of course cows.  Landry loves loves animals.  She is close to my work which I have thoroughly enjoyed singing and chatting with him on our way to and from home.  Landry has a little playmate who is just a year older then him, they bake, do fun pre-school activities, snuggle up and watch movies and nap, and of course a lot of play time!  I am so thankful for her!  Thankful that she loves my son in just this short time.  I am thankful he is excited to stay when I drop him off and that he doesn't want to leave when I pick him up!  I am thankful he is safe, happy, loved on, and adjusting well!  Thankful for people like Anita who love my son; gives this momma peace while at work!  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment