Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sibling Pals.Day 161

What a lovely ride home from our weekly family outing at our local BBQ joint for dinner.  The 5-7 min. car ride was indeed a blissful one!  What happened in the backseat with our lovelies..
1. Holding hands
2. Singing together
3. Laughing together
4. Little bro repeating what big sister would say
5. Big sis, " I love you Landry.."
6. Followed by little bro, "Play hide and seek Hadley at our house - Yay!!"

This is such a rarity that my husband and I looked at each other in disbelief, and quickly filled with joy.  Our sweet children actually enjoying each other!  I am so thankful for my precious kiddos, thankful they are becoming pals, and thankful for their laughter.  God is so good!

As always making a funny face :)

Poor little dude, with a cold again, up since 4:30am, no nap at the sitters, finally conked out on our drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment