Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hadley Gracie Girl...Day 160

As of late, it is rare to have a day where my sweet daughter was just that - incredibly sweet.  She was super excited to see me when I picked her up, even greeted me with a homemade Valentine card.  She simply was that "well -behaved" no grumpy, talking back, kind of girl today, even when it was bedtime.  It felt like a breath of fresh air, not that she isn't sweet normally, but today was just an exceptional day, where you think, "Wow, maybe we figured out this parenting thing.." Of course, I know that isn't true, and tomorrow she may make up for it, but I will be thankful and relish in this today!  I am thankful for her, she truly is something, and I am just so blessed to be her mom, my sweet Hadley Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment