Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 138...Thankful for Belly Laughs Between My Love and My Little Guy

Tonight I am feeling so blessed that I have my love and that not only is he an incredible husband, but such a fun and loving father.  Tonight as I was working, he had brought Landry in our room to put his pj's on for bed.  When Josh was putting on his socks, Landry just started doing his deep belly laugh because Josh was tickling his feet.  It was one of those moments where you just stop and watch such a precious moment.  While I stopped and watched my son look into his daddy's eyes with laughter, and my husband looking into my son's eyes laughing, I was reminded of how God has blessed me.  Thankful for these moments.  Thankful for my awesome husband who adores our kids.  Thankful that my son knows that his daddy is completely head over heals for him!  God is so good!
*I tried to grab my camera to snap that precious moment, but didn't get it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment