Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 153- Boys and Their Energy

It has become pretty entertaining and different to see my little man develop into this high energy spunky little boy.  Hadley at age 3 I dont think had half of the energy as Landry does.  I would have to say while it is different and sometimes drives me crazy, it also bring a lot of laughter and joy in our home.  I love watching him run in circles making car sounds, trying to get away with climbing on furniture, and my most favorite is the way he will carry his little hot wheels cars around and make any and everything in our house a race track! I really love the difference between Landry and Hadley, everyday is new, they are definitely not the same. :)  I am thankful to be a mom to my sweet kiddos, and I am thankful for their fun experiences everyday!  God is good!
Snuggles before bed

Landry trying to convince us to let him sleep in our bed - didn't work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment