Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thankful day 8

This will be short, fall allergies have kicked in, exhausted from adjusting to going back to work full time, juggling kiddos, and waking up to my little man while it's still dark out.  However, despite not feeling great and tired, I am thankful that I have been working in my classroom in getting it set up for the 4th graders that I will be meeting next week, and able to start my "dream" job!!

I am also thankful for God's peace and direction. Last night I thought his pre-school days were probably coming to an end, so after meeting a child care provider this morning so that we could have a back up, I was dreading my conversation with the director at his pre-school.  However, to my surprise which it really shouldn't be because God always provides and takes care of us, but yet I continue to doubt, the director (who by the way is an extremely awesome lady and am so thankful that I met her when Hadley attended school there, she is great) and I had a good talk about our future plans for Landry and that we both agree that we want him to stay at this school and that he's so young and just needs time to adjust.  So after talking through some things to help him with his potty training, she is going to give him until the end of September to see if he adjusts and can go without any accidents!  I am thankful for this, an answered to prayer for now.  Now we work with Landry and if you'd like to add him/us to your prayer list that would be fan-tab-u-lous, in that he will adjust, he will "get" the potty thing, and be able to stay at this awesome pre-school.

No pictures today, I left my house at 8:15 am and got home around 8:40 pm.  Thankful for this day of work and for the group of friends that we study the Bible with every week. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment