Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 7...Thankfulness

This will be a short one, been a crazy/stressful night, but still thankful.  Despite my sweet little guy having multiple accidents today, he was saying mini sentences to me tonight. Landry has been in speech therapy for the past year due to all of his ear problems/sickness, he started talking later than normal. So for him to say his mini sentences tonight, was music to my ears. :)  I am also thankful that despite the "unknown" if Landry can stay at his current pre-school since he's having so many accidents, some other options came up tonight, so God is good.  Even though tonight was a bit chaotic, and I had my "moments" of about ready to pull my hair out, I still had this sense of calmness over me and the reassurance that God has this.
Thankful for my kiddos, my hubby, and my nice comfortable bed that I am about to fall asleep in.

Landry and Myrtle running and laughing in the yard tonight
Sweet Hadley before school today


No comments:

Post a Comment