Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Inspite of feeling crappy...Day 9 of Thanksgiving

Despite feeling crappy from allergies/sinus sickness, today has been a great day!
Tomorrow is my first "official" day as a teacher and I am ELATED!!!
Here are the things I am thankful for today:

1. I took a much needed nap today! Those are rare and usually like today I only took one because I am sick.
2. Landry was ACCIDENT FREE all day! Hallelujah!!!
3. Both children in bed by 8pm!!! Whoo hoo! Poor Landry is a hot mess when he comes home from pre-school and he literally cried/whined from the time he was picked up until his heavy little eyes closed.  Tomorrow starts our first day of daddy taking kids to school by 7am and mommy leaving for work by 7am! This also means, there is a bit of time for me and Josh to do what we need to do, which tonight is Josh getting caught up on work and I am going to bed to fight off this allergy stuff.
4.  We have an awesome car mechanic who has now fixed our a/c for FREE twice now. Seriously very very grateful!!

As I have been closing most blogs, I cant help but write it again because it is SO true, God is good!

My sweet boy who was not happy about me taking his picture when we got home from pre-school and frankly not happy about anything, even though he just had a donut for being accident free all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment