Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 10....Many Thanks...

It is 7pm, and I am already in bed. Yep, I am sick with a lovely sinus infection on my first day of work.   I get these often and they really do knock me down, but the excitement of my first day as a teacher was able to triumph how horrible I felt.
My thankfulness for today!
1. I am a "real" teacher!! Yahoo! I am no longer a substitute in a room longing for it to be my own, I actually have a real classroom!! Today was just an orientation day but it was still awesome!
2. There is a nurse practitioner at our school! How awesome is that! I was her first patient of the school year and hopefully these meds will kick in soon and I'll start feeling better!  Thankful that our school has a wellness center!
3. Thankful that with the new early schedule of getting kids to school, etc and out the door by 7am was a great success today!
4. Very grateful for the awesome smell of dinner simmering in my crock pot when I came home, sometimes it's just the little things in life!

No pictures today...maybe tomorrow!  As always, God is good!

1 comment: