Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 10... Meaningful Talks

I often hear many people say that because of technology and cell phones that there is not a lot of real conversations that take place. I would have to partially agree with that statement, but I also believe that when you have that strong connection and trust with someone, those long meaningful conversations take place all the time despite the distractions of technology. Tonight I am thankful for having one of those meaningful conversations. Thankful for that level of trust and the ability to be real. 
Other things I am thankful for today:
1. My nephew is getting baptized tomorrow and it will be a day of celebration with my family tomorrow.
2. Thunderstorms 
3. Shopping - 
4. Excitement of starting to write lesson plans for this upcoming school year.
5. God's faithfulness.
6. Real friendships

No comments:

Post a Comment