Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 265- My Kiddos

I was able to have some one on one time with each of my kiddos today, for that I am thankful. 
I took Landry to get his hair cut and while that may sound like a mundane thing, it was sweet. He looked like such a big boy in the chair, so excited, and he would look at me and give me his cheesy grin- melted my heart.
We then had a trip to Krogers and while eating his sticky sucker he would pucker his lips and lean up to kiss me. Precious. Thankful to have those moments with him today.
Hadley-  I took my girl to my students softball game tonight. She was bored at first but then she laid her head down on my lap and said, " I just love you "
Loved our talks and love that we both love our milkshakes. :) Thankful for this beautiful night. Thankful for my kids!





No comments:

Post a Comment