Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 250- Driving


I think it's the country girl in me that finds driving on back roads with the windows rolled down and country music turned up so enjoyable.  On my way to study tonight I decided to take a little drive down a road I've never taken.  It was beautiful. The trees are blooming, there are old barns, one lane bridges, and open fields.  A fine masterpiece of nature art.  I felt as if I could take a deep breath and take a moment to just breathe.  Thankful for these times to clear my head.  Thankful for fresh air.  Thankful for country music. Thankful for God's creation that we can enjoy.  
Here are some pictures that brightened my stressful day.  My son asked me to take pictures with him and so of course I did and it was such a precious moment with him.  He hugged me as if he never wanted to let go; what a wonderful feeling.  Thankful for moments when a hug can make you feel like you are the only person in the world that matters.  Thankful for pictures that captured my drive today.




No comments:

Post a Comment