Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 98...Cousins, Aunts, Uncles..Thanksgiving is Here!

I especially love this time of year because Josh's aunt/uncle and cousins fly in from Colorado!   We all pile into Nanny's house, eat lots of great food, and laugh a lot!  They are just some of those people that you wish you could spend a lot more time with.  It is especially more special this year since we have a precious new baby girl to love on and that one of Josh's cousins now lives back in Ohio.  There is something in having babies, toddlers, and children running around and playing.  I am so thankful for this time to see them, thankful that they are such awesome people to hang out with.  I am thankful that we can pick up where we left off a year ago, talk about what is going on in our lives, and what God is up to in our lives.  I am thankful to see my Hadley so excited that she can barely stand it to see her cousin Chloe who is a senior in High School, but still plays with Hadley and enjoys slumber parties with my girl.  Thanksgiving is such a great holiday, no stress of presents, just simply being with family and friends, and great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment